Hyatt Hotel in Yerevan
During your stay, our Gallery Host will be happy to assist you with orders from our 24/7 Gallery Market, featuring, sandwiches, pastries, local and regional specialties and more. You can also enjoy specialty coffee, wine & beer over friendly conversation at the Coffee to Cocktails Bar. Enjoy your complimentary Gallery Kitchen Breakfast served daily with your stay, featuring hot breakfast items, fresh fruit, oatmeal and local and regional specialties.
Refresh in our complimentary 24-hour Stay Fit Gym featuring the most modern strength training and latest cardio and free weights equipment. Relax and slip off reading a book in our Gallery or stay connected with your friends and family, taking the advantage of the complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi internet access anywhere in our hotel.
If you feel like sampling some of the local activities, please let us know. We will be happy to help with tours, reservations and/or recommendations. We are here to make your visit as productive, entertaining and enjoyable as possible.
- Spacious guestrooms featuring the Hyatt Grand Bed and Cozy Corner sofa-sleeper
- Complimentary hotel-wide Wi-Fi Internet access
- 42” HDTV and Hyatt Plug Panel media centre
- Stylish bathrooms with granite countertops and amenities
- Free full breakfast served daily in our Guest Kitchen
- 24/7 Gallery Menu
- Gallery Market offering freshly prepared greens and sandwiches as well as an array of tempting pastries and sweets, and bottled beverages
- Coffee & Spirits Bar offering “Illy” specialty coffees, premium beer, wine and cocktails
- Grab 'n Go case offers fresh sandwiches & greens from our Gallery Menu and bottled beverages
- Outside Summer Terrace
- E-room with 2 stations, free of charge for in-house guests
- 24-hour Stay Fit fitness center with Life Fitness cardio equipment
- Same day dry cleaning service
Maps and Directions
From Zvartnots International Airport (EVN) - 8 miles from hotel
- Take the usual exit from the Zvartnots International Airport and turn right at the first traffic signal to the M5 Admiral Isaakov Avenue.
- After 8 km you will reach the Haghtanak Bridge (Victory) with the Yerevan Brandy Company on your left.
- Keep right and turn right to cross the Haghtanak bridge to Argishti street.
- You will pass the Ararat Brandy, Wine and Vodka Factory (grey building) and the Moscow House on your right that is located across the square from the Yerevan City Hall.
- Continue straight through the crossroad to enter Italy Street.
- The Italian Embassy will be on our right.
- In 1 more km you will reach Vazgen Sargsyan street.
- Follow the signs to the Republic square.
- Turn right on Republic Square, Hyatt Place Yerevan is on the right hand side, inside the arch near the Central Post office.
For guest staying 1-3 nights a 12,000 AMD non-refundable pet fee will be administered. Guests staying 3-6 nights a 24,000 AMD non-refundable pet fee will be administered. Guests staying 7 + nights, please contact the hotel. The fee(s) will be inclusive of taxes. A maximum of 2 dogs per room are permitted. Only dogs weighing 50 lbs and under are permitted; two dogs may be allowed in a guestroom provided the combined weight of both dogs does not exceed 75 pounds; the pet fee encompasses this and pets exceeding are at the hotels discretion. All pets must be housebroken.
Check-in Time: 3:00 pm
Check-out Time: 12:00 pm